Disc filters and strainers
Disk filters were the first ones manufactured by Agrod company. By increasing gradually the productivity of our company and adapting production equipment to this king of product we can manufacture any type of flat filter. The filters we manufacture are made of polyester viscose nonwoven fabric. The material being used has very good filtration and strength parameters. As standard the filters are packed (wrapped) in plastic film or cardboard boxes 100 and 200 sheets, or according to the individual demand.
We manufacture filters with the following diameters:
- Disk milk filter Ø 95 mm - Used for the small plastic strainers manufactured by us (strainer capacity – about 2 l). This size was launched to the market for the smallest dairy farms.
- Disk milk filter Ø 114 mm - Used for the plastic strainers manufactured by us (strainer capacity – about 5 l). This size was launched to the market for small and medium dairy farms having no pipeline milking systems.
- Disk milk filter Ø 120 mm - The filters of this size are used for the metal strainers of “milax” type. They fit also for the plastic strainer we manufacture.
- Disk milk filter Ø 125 mm - These filters are also used for the metal strainers of “milax” type and are suitable for the plastic strainers manufactured by us.
- Disk milk filter Ø 220 mm, practically not used any longer, these filters can be used for the strainers of “ulax” type.
- Disk milk filter Ø 240 mm, this filter is a typical one for the strainers of “ulax” type.
There is a possibility to manufacture filters under a private brand name with a requested printed inscription. All questions and inquires can be sent by e-mail, phone or letters ate the numbers and address given in this page.
Milk strainers are made of plastic and are featured with:
- relatively low purchase price,
- resistance to high temperatures enabling their disinfection by boiling,
- resistance to low temperatures for storing milk in cold rooms at winter time,
- resistance to the disinfection and washing with caustic agents,
- easiness of properly washing of the strainer after every use,
- stability on both milking can and the container for cooling milk,
- structural rigidity,
- a clamp for holding the filter.
We manufacture milk strainers in two sizes:
- Strainer for the filter 95 mm. This is a tiny strainer with the capacity of 2 l intended for the smallest dairy farms. The strainer structure enables to filter milk directly into milking cans, however its small capacity and small filtration area (filter with the diameter of 95 mm) is a hindrance for the fast filtration of greater quantities of milk. The strainer is fitted out with a clamp preventing filter from moving.
- Strainer for the filter 114 mm. This is a strainer with the capacity of 5 l intended for small and medium dairy farms not equipped with hose milking machines. This strainer is used for milk filtration into a milking can or directly to milk cold store. The strainer structure is made to not limit the milking can or cold store capacity (it stands on the milking can or a rack in the cooling store) maintaining proper stability (especially made edges and notches). The appropriate profile of the strainer guarantees its high structural rigidity. The strainer is fitted out with a clamp holding the filter in the proper position.